Throughout my life, I’ve approached every challenge with enthusiasm, creativity, and ceaseless desire to achieve success. This passion and drive have paved the way to countless opportunities, unique experiences and exceptional relationships both personally and professionally. If you’re interested in learning more about me, keep reading or get in touch.
As a life long learner, I’m constantly expanding my skillset
through professional and personal experiences.
Here are a few of my favorites 👇🏾
Technology & Programming
Raising the Bar
App & Web Development, Blockchain, Data Science, Computer & Mechanical Engineering
Above and Beyond
Startup & Entrepreneurial Business, Business Process & Risk Management, Systems & Operational Management
A Valuable Skill
Insurance, Real Estate, Retirement Services, Crypto Assets &
Setting the Stage
Music Business, Film & TV Production, Global Content Distribution,
Esports Production, Writer, Producer, Director, Audio Engineer & Designer
Background & Expertise
Throughout the years, each of my professional experiences has been an opportunity to learn and grow, and has greatly contributed to the person I am today. Check out my full background below to learn more.
Business Strategist | Business Coach/Mentor
Building trust and accountability with exacting standards, inclusiveness, and humor.
April 2019 - Present
Senior Strategy Consultant & Founder,
• Collaborate with business development, marketing, and product teams on the creation of competitive
concept proposals and campaigns.
• Develop new service offerings based on detailed and documented insights of market and client needs.
• Create and produce digital content assisting entrepreneurs and founders with engagement, awareness,
optimization and leadership.
August 2019 - April 2020
Chief Operating Officer,
• Built operational & implementation systems & programs to cultivate socialized Esports communities
within the cinema space.
• Fostered sponsorship & marketing integration between Brands, Cinema & the Gaming Community.
• Spearheaded negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks and potentials as well as estimating
stakeholder needs and goals.
August 2016 - March 2019
Quality Control Supervisor,
• Streamlined services and procedures (e.g. company finances, investment records, account balancing,
personnel communication, and system reporting) vastly reducing wasted time and saving
$150,000+ per year.
• Remotely managed teams of auditors and analyzed client alternative investments to determine
compliance, structure and processing.
• Adapted and maintained a structured analysis of inter-department workflow, assessments and
documentation in the ERM system.
June 2007 - January 2017
TH Montano Development Consultants
• Brand Development, Website Traffic Growth and Program Consulting, Design and Implementation.
October 2012 - October 2015
Global Media Support Coordinator,
• Managed company-wide media acquisition, coordination, management and distribution for clients
globally: UAE, Japan, Mainland China, Mexico, India and many more.
• Nurtured and maintained relationships with key contacts at major studios and distribution
companies in order to get access to new opportunities.
Additional experience not listed.
If you have questions about my experience, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Master of Science
Full Sail University
Entertainment Business & Media Management
2014 | Winter Park, FL
Bachelor of Science
Full Sail University
Recording Arts & Engineering
2012 | Winter Park, FL